tein super street coils E92 335i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tein super street coils E92 335i

Hey guys, I have a 335i running the Tein SS system. Only problem is the fronts just dont seem to get low enough. Other then replacing the springs is there anything I can do?

Ill take some pictures tomorrow, to dark out now.

Thanks !

I have the same problem with my Legacy. I have Tein Super Wagon Touring Comfort Cruise Spec something something... haha japanese market only coilovers, but they're more like the SS with no adjustable preload.
    I'm at the bottom of the threads up front, but have an easy 3" of threads out back.

I'm working on a solution for my car, I was going to get shorter springs at a higher rate, but there isn't much travel left in these strut bodies. I think the best thing to do is find an application or brand/style that will work that has a shorter stroke, something with shorter strut bodies.

Comment

the tein super streets are well known for not going low. your better off getting another set that's made for low-low.

Comment

You could get shorter springs with higher rates, or you can start hacking away at the struts to make them shorter.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Cut a coil from the springs. If their are any spacers or extra pieces that wouldn't be absolutely necessary you can remove those to gain a little bit. Other than that your looking at either shortening the struts or getting new springs...

Comment

Working...
          X