Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fluid MotorUnion Custom E55 tune ASP 180mm pulley upgrade!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluid MotorUnion Custom E55 tune ASP 180mm pulley upgrade!

As some of you guys know we have a pretty big tuning event going on working with PowerChip here at our shop. We have a ton of cars scheduled all week and weekend so we're doing the best we can to get the results posted as fast as we can.

One of the first cars up today was a fellow MBWorld members car and here were the results!

This customer was on our dyno a few months back dead stock and put down 363 to the wheels. After consulting with the customer for a few weeks we built a complete mod list and decided we would start with the ASP 180mm pulley and a custom tune which went down this morning. The customer will be back in a few weeks with some other work planned out so stay posted on this car!

390 was the base run the morning of! I showed two tuned runs to display peak torque and peak power!

Amazing thing about this car is that a few months ago this car was in bone stock and put down 363whp! In the time since he was last here he deleted the secondary cats and resonators and saw a 30whp gain!
    Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 09-03-2009, 01:35 PM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

I see you have the fridge stocked with drinks. I may have to stop by.

Comment

damn, those are some impressive results. keep up the good work!
      2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
      2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
      1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

Hell yeah
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Gosh I love the E55 it is a amazing car and looks and power that will kill. Great work hope u guys can keep this updated I'd love to see how it comes out.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys! Hootie, the fridge was empty with in about two days!

Definitely stay posted, this car should be back in next month for some winter treatment!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
            X