Northgate GTG - Saturday 10/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northgate GTG - Saturday 10/16

Ive put this together for NW-Built. A local car Blog/Forum reaching those few and far between automotive enthusiast in the Washington state area. We pride our selves on reaching every area of automotive modification. This includes drifting, DD, Track monsters and of course, Stanced rides. So please, feel free to join us!

NW-Built Weekend Meet
    10/16 2pm to whenever!

Set your calenders and get ready for NW-Built's first weekend meet! It seems many of you would prefer a weekend meet, so were gana do it. This meet will be taking place at Northgate mall (address below). From past experience with MazdasNW, this venue has always been nice. They didn't give us much trouble and never kicked us out. We will be meeting in the parking garage on the southside of the mall (see below).

Some Info-

-Prepare for a late lunch at the food court!
    -Eat, hangout and take pics
    -Dont be afraid of the weather, this meet will be going down rain or shine. It will be ether on the top floor if the weather cooperates or one floor down if it's raining or windy.
    -Dont be shy, we wont bite
    -Address: 401 NE Northgate Way, Seattle, WA‎
    -Map:

The List:
    1. I_did_it

**Please be respectful of the venue, this means using common sence. So no revving, racing, burnouts, and in general dont be a jack ass. NW-Built does NOT want to get a bad reputation and lose this excellent venue.**

Please respond and ill add you to the list!

Bump

Comment

I'm out of town that weekend

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

ill go if i have a new car and no wrk
        im josh. i have a supra

Comment

Bump!

Comment

im in plus a few