FS: 2003 VW Jetta Wagon $2500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2003 VW Jetta Wagon $2500

Well since I moved back into San Francisco from the burbs, I don't have space for my ex-daily wagon anymore. I don't want to sell the car but I am going to have to because of the lack of space. It WAS a fun car to work on and looked dope at one point. Looking for $ 2500OBO as is.

The car is currently stock other than a Revo 91 oct chip + custom set boost. Golf front end swap. Shaved side doors with JDM VW Golf door handles.

The car has approximately 120K on it and can be driven daily.

The car is silver on tan with heated leather seats + mirror. There is also a sunroof on the vehicle.

The bad:
    The front shocks might be blown but coilovers can be bought on the vortex for $200-300
    The rotors are rusty and are slightly warped.
    The tiptronic automatic slips occasionally but it seems like it can be fixed with the replacement of solenoids. If one does not want to crack open the tranny, a replacement can be found for 750 or so.

These issues can be easily fixed, I just simply don't have the time nor the space to do it any more.

What is used to look like:

The car now:

Hella4 | MTechnica Wheels - Wheel Designer | Memoryfab

That thing was dope as fuck. Wouldn't take much to get it back to that state.

GLWS.

Comment

Working...
    X