WTB Lexus LS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Lexus LS

This winter im going to be looking for a new car to play with. Im looking for a BLACK ls400 92-00 Id like the newer 99+ style but if i can get an older one cheap im interested and can overlook some things. I want clean paint, No rust or damage and tan leather. If its a 99-00 no wrecks or resprays. Im picky.

LMK if you guys know of anything or see anything.

Thanks
    Russell

chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Price?

Comment

Hey sry for off topic post but I saw your in Colorado, where in Colorado are you located? I'll keep and eye out if I see anything around.

Comment

im in longmont and Foco. Live in longmont and have a shop in FoCO

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Hope you find one

Comment

Nice, I'm actually up in Foco at CSU, that kinda crzy out of all the places you could be your up here, what kind of shop do you own?

Comment

Right now its just a toy box, I do everything from oil changes to cab swaps and rock crawler builds...If people have the money full builds. I do wheel refinishing and polishing of parts..Im getting ready to start back in on interior stuff for a while.

Some of what im doing right now.
              from this

running and lifted blah blah blah

then rolled too much for doors to fit then rebuild

The cabs about to come off and get painted and finished up....

The 6 will be coming back in when this is done to be blasted and rebuilt for my dad...i have been slackin

both were mine

I just pulled gti back out so i can make it work and get that project back on the road...needs wheels.

Comment

Dam man those are some great cars, loven the vdubs and the bmw, are you able to do fender rolling at ur shop?

Comment

if you rent the roller i can. The tire source has one and they charge 25 for the weekend or 15 a day. My buddy has one but hes a pain to get parts from.

Give me a ring sometime..Im up at the shop after noon most days
                  Russell
                  seven two zero-three two nine- six-three-zero-one

Comment

Working...
                  X