Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01 Miata Limited Edition

the car is located in Orlando Fl

Well seeing how another project is almost completed i figured I would put my car for sale. This car has been nothing but good to me since i got it about two years ago. I have done a ton of maintenance on the car in the last year. The car is a perfect track car and daily as seeing how i use the car for both. It has never left me stranded and has always been a great car. You can ask anybody on here that knows me I am super anal about the car and its maintenance. The last time i took this car out to roebling road i ran a lap time of 1:27 witch is a fast time for a street miata that has a stock motor.

The car is a 2001 British Racing Green SE limited edition. It still has the factory Nardi wood wheel and shift knob. The interior is a 9 out of 10. It has the normal wear on the drivers seat and the back cup holder has the lazy problem. The car still has the factory BOSE radio(no highs, no lows just BOSE).

The motor and tranny run perfect. It still has the factory 6spd and the factory limited slip diff. all the fluids are changed on a after every track day or every 6 months, witch ever comes first. I have a folder full of receipt's all from Mazda or aftermarket parts

The car has only ever been worked on by me, the dealership or a former BSI racing employee

2001 Miata BRG #1031 of 3000
    ICE COLD A/C
    Factory LSD
    Factory 6spd, does not grind at all
    1.8vvt motor with 94000
    Sport brakes with Hawk HP plus pads front and HPS pads rear and brembo blank rotors
    Brand new motors mounts
    New timing belt done at 60k
    new shift boots both
    new water pump
    new crank sensor
    All brake calipers where rebuilt about 4 months ago
    only ever used Mazda oil filters and castrol oil
    in the diff and tranny i only use OEM fluid or Redline
    I have a ton of receipts for other parts i am forgetting that i bought

Also i have a ton of random OEM parts that i bought that i thought i needed and didnt so they are not on the car but buyer gets them

Aftermarket parts are
    Basset 15x8 wheels rear tires are fine front could be replaced in about 6000 miles
    I also have set of stock wheels with bad tires that go with the car
    Mishimoto Rad
    BC racing coil overs custom valved to match springs rates of 12k front 10k rear
    these coil overs have been on the car for about 3000 miles so they are NEW
    Flyin Maita front and rear sway bars
    Silverline exhaust with a custom turn down out the back, sounds awesome
    Boss From Clearview max roll bar
    HID headlights and Yellow High beams
    Racing beat clone intake that i made
    Car has a hitch and Tire tail

The bad
    car was backed into while it was stopped so the rad support, rad, bumper and hood where replaced. I got a deal on used trunk and hood that where OEM and cheap as a package deal and the trunk had its some dents in it to so i replaced it at the same time. All of them are black and the car is ready to be painted. The rad support was installed at a body shop and replaced with brand new OEM parts.

I also still have the polished hood that most of you remember the car having on it. I am just ready to move onto a bigger daily driver

The top has its flaws and will take pics of it sometime this week i forgot to the day i took these pics.

I am looking to get 7000 obo for the car. NO TRADES

on to the pics

Originally posted by LOUMO View Post

I am looking to get 7000 obo for the car. NO TRADES

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Mine was sold about a month ago for $3900, and I had over 4k in mods alone, a rebuilt engine with less than 200 miles on it, and it was mint. No dents, dings, rips in the seats, anything... and it had a hard-top. Not downing the sale or anything, the car seems really cool, but you will never sell it for what you are asking.

looks like you could get about $5k to me, in its current state.
      Last edited by Petis; 10-08-2010, 09:35 PM.
      SLAMMED GARAGE
      slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

Howdy...is this Miata still available/

Comment

Still for sale?

Howdy...I'm wondering if your Miata is still for sale? If so, please contact me.

thx,
          dave

Comment

hey sorry for the long reply i sent you a PM and yes its still for sale and the price is OBO make me a offer i cant refuse.

Comment

Great...do you have a contact number that you can send me at david.ahlansberg@gmail.com as i have some questions and hope to work something out. thx, dave

Comment

Originally posted by dsa06 View Post
                Great...do you have a contact number that you can send me at david.ahlansberg@gmail.com as i have some questions and hope to work something out. thx, dave
                email sent call me anytime i am usually up lol

Comment

Working...
                X