Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Step Closer

Found these sitting at my doorstep.
    I guess I have no choice but to install them tomorrow.

Oh my.

What brand? DDM?

I'm excited.

Comment

Tomorrow?? But... theres still sunlight... THERE IS STILL TIME!!!!

Comment

Nice, do work.

Comment

^+1

you could atleast get the rears in probably even the fronts! haha get to it.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Hahah I'm one of those guys who is in the garage at 3am. If I had coilovers sitting around, they'd be going on a car.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
              Hahah I'm one of those guys who is in the garage at 3am. If I had coilovers sitting around, they'd be going on a car.
              qft. When something arrives, unless i absolutely cant use it yet, the rst of my day is shot.

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                Oh my.

What brand? DDM?

I'm excited.
                Yessir.

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                qft. When something arrives, unless i absolutely cant use it yet, the rst of my day is shot.
                That's how I am as well.
                Only reason I didn't get started today was because I was busy working on my rims. I'll have to take a break from polishing to get these installed first thing in the morning.

Comment

Fuck. I'd find any excuse possible to take a break from polishing. That shit sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    Fuck. I'd find any excuse possible to take a break from polishing. That shit sucks.
                    Yea, It's definitely a PITA.
                    The worst has been sanding the rash off the lips; thanks, PO.

Btw, I'm going to be renting a fender roller this weekend, anyone have any tips/tricks they want to share?

Comment

Slow. Or enjoy the paint crack

Comment

Originally posted by boligrafo123 View Post
                        Yea, It's definitely a PITA.
                        The worst has been sanding the rash off the lips; thanks, PO.

Btw, I'm going to be renting a fender roller this weekend, anyone have any tips/tricks they want to share?
                        slow + a good heat gun (not a hair dryer). do numerous small rolling increments instead of one huge roll increase all at once.
                        2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
                        2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
                        1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

Keep us posted on how those DDM's perform, pretty please.
                          My website

Comment

cant wait to see them on

Comment

so whats the word on the performance or installation on these puppies...kinda interested

Comment

Working...
                              X