C63 Oil Cooler Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C63 Oil Cooler Testing

Earlier this month, we finished our first copy of an aluminum oil cooler for the C63 AMG. We test-fitted it to a different model AMG (to see how its cross-platform capabilities would work out) and ran some tests, and the results are nothing short of impressive. The first shot is of the stock one, and the second is of our version:

Boasting a 580% capacity increase over stock (and not to mention a 580% increase of badass-ness when you look through the front bumper), the numbers we ended up with turned out better than we'd hoped for, but very close to our original calculations nonetheless. Check out the full write-up, complete with charts and data, on the blog:

http://www.fluidmotorunion.com/archives/4493
    Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 09-23-2010, 08:42 AM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Why are you guys so awesome?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Because we're always trying to outdo ourselves and pave new roads, so to speak.

In the aftermarket performance industry, people are always trying to make the best of something, or at least something that stands out from the rest. That's exactly how we try to do it, too, and this C63's oil cooler is a perfect testament to our ideals -- it's big, it looks mean, and it delivers proven gains.

Plus there's isn't a market at all for aftermarket oil coolers for this Merc platform. So it doesn't hurt that we're not facing any mass-produced competitors at the moment.

Thanks for the kind words, as always. We're all about showcasing the ludicrous here, and it's good to see so many positive reviews in the forumsphere, specifically StanceWorks.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
        X