E30 coil question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 coil question

Just got some cheap ass coilovers for my e30, and was wondering if anyone has experience running coilovers with craptastic kyb gas-a-just shocks, or know how quick theyre gonna blow out on me? Im a broke 17 year old, so new shocks are not an option for another couple paychecks. Low, however, is.

Rear spring length and rate are 5" and 560 lbs/in, and fronts are 6" and 450 lbs/in.

Input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jesse

Originally posted by zinno_e30 View Post
    Just got some cheap ass coilovers for my e30, and was wondering if anyone has experience running coilovers with craptastic kyb gas-a-just shocks, or know how quick theyre gonna blow out on me? Im a broke 17 year old, so new shocks are not an option for another couple paychecks. Low, however, is.

Rear spring length and rate are 5" and 560 lbs/in, and fronts are 6" and 450 lbs/in.

Input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jesse
    I'm getting in on a group buy on R3Vlimited.com, JOM coilovers for $380. They'll drop you some, and can be upgraded later with better springs and shit. THey've got decent reviews from the VW community, but the first ones are being fitted now so the guys will have E30 reviews soon enough.

Comment

kyb's wont last you more than 2 months. ask me how i know.

1989 Diamond Schwartz 325i - SOLD
      www.travisroche.com

Comment

Working...
      X