2009 suzuki gsx-r 750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 suzuki gsx-r 750

I am trying to sell my bike because as you all know I have a little one on the way and need to find something a little bigger as far as a place to stay. I have many things done to it and it has been down the track a few times. I have 12,600 miles on it and the tires have about 80% of life left. Here is a list of what is on the bike and what would come with it.
    -Vortex Levers
    -Vortex (rear) Sprocket
    -Vortex (front) Sprocket (right now it is 3 teeth down from stock)
    -Vortex (front) Sprocket (extra: 2 teeth down)
    -Stock Sprocket
    -Frame Sliders
    -Custom Exhaust (adds about 3-5 hp)
    -Custom LED setup
    -Custom Polished wheels with center painted (see pictures below)
    -Wind shield spikes (match wheels)
    -License Plate side mount bracket
    -Roaring Toys Stretch Kit (6-8 inch stretch)
    -Lethal Threat Tank (rare) Pad (I also have patches to match and one extra tank pad)
    -3 year unlimited mile warranty left (transferable and covers everything like bumper to bumper)
    -Brand New Battery
    I have taken very good care of this bike and all scheduled maint. has been done with the best products. Like I said I have been to the track a few times and the fastest 1/8 mile pass I have had was 6.8. With all the gearing options on motorcycles this could be an even faster bike. I will be needing to sell to move and buy all the baby things needed. I have a little girl on the way and for those who have kids knows how tough that can be. This bike has never been down.
    I also have allot of gear I am giving away with the bike. Gear that comes with the bike:
    -Icon (white and matches the bike MED) Leather Jacket for winter with a liner
    -Icon (white and matches the bike MED) Textile Jacket for the summer
    -Joe Rocket mesh Jacket (yellow)
    -Riding Gloves
    -Shoei Helmet (I have clear and tinted shield $500 value)
    These are most of the things I have to ride the bike. With riding jackets (for those who don't know) they need to be tight so that there is now flapping or loose clothing while riding.

Total for all of this would be $8300 and I am nego. Please feel free to PM me with and questions.
    Pictures:

Last edited by BOXER83; 11-19-2010, 06:11 AM.

9k obo is asking a lot for that bike. Good luck.
    VIR

Comment

The asking price is not the demanding price. Don't shit in here.

Looks like a beautiful bike, you've put some good work in there. GLWS.

Comment

PRICE DROP $8300

My bike still has a 2 year unlimited mile warranty.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
          X