This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So there was this civic....

...that I found in a wrecking yard, so I brought it home....

....I cleaned it up a bit and added a dash of moar low...

...then I decided to re-write the recipie by adding some shaving to the mix...

...note the fitment of the rear bar, someone ran up the back of me 6.25 hours after I had re-assembled it. Fml ....

.......so it looked like this for about 5 months.....

...got a little bored so I shaved the drivers side of the car, I never got around to doing the passenger side, but its on the to-do list.....

....picked up a few goodies along the way...

15x6.5 +36 and 15x7 +25

165/50 all round.

...so the authorities thought the little civic wasnt worthy of being on the road, so they took her off it. A good thing I suppose, the stretch was fine, the offset, lows and camber not so much ....
    Last edited by Oxer; 10-10-2009, 11:48 AM.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

..since she was dual carb, she needed a heart transplant, but in order for that I needed quite a few parts. Enter donor car..

...from this I would use fuel lines and a fair bit of wiring..

...and here is the new heart...JDM DC2 Type R B18C, 63,000 original killometers on it, very nice ....

..for quite some time she has been sitting at a friends warehouse, recently she came home for a little bit where she has sat for a few months..

...in 2 weeks time she's off to get her heart removed, then a full wire/pipe/hose tuck in the engine bay, 5 stud conversion, all new suspension etc... The list is quite endless. But I will be keeping you all updated with the progress. Stanceworks wil be the only site with the buildup on it, so its kind of exclusive

One moar pic, for nostaliga sake..

Comment

Liked it better without the shaved hatch, I think it looks weird missing the lights, haha

I've always liked that color though, would be a cool daily.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Cant wait to see where it goes! Nice job so far

Comment

Looks good, but that hatch is too big of a space to not have anything in. Put a stock hatch back on.

Comment

Interesting. Sub'd for more progress.
            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

at first i was like meh, then i was like whoa, this is getting interesting. Cant wait to see where this goes

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Subscribe.
                Defo.

Get to work!

Comment

Wait...dual carbed? In a '92???

Comment

looks promising. keep it up!
                    |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

Gonna be sick. I first I was like so sick it's RHD and then I realized you lived in australia. Don't you guys have AWD integras there?

Comment

thats gonna be pretty straight

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                          Wait...dual carbed? In a '92???

Yeah dude, its was only a gl model... Good old 1.5L of dual carb action!

I am still organising my finances, getting everything in order, but once the progress starts I cant really see it stopping. Once the car is running Ill be taking it down the quarter mile and to a track day or two just to see how well the car handles..

Thanks for the comments guys, I love the way the hatch is un-appealing to 90% of the people who see it. I like it, un-decided on whether it will stay or go. At the end of the day Ill decide based on what I like, and not be a sheep and do what the majority thinks is "cool" In saying that, a little bit of criticism never hurt anyone, so keep it coming yo!

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingCG2 View Post
                            Gonna be sick. I first I was like so sick it's RHD and then I realized you lived in australia. Don't you guys have AWD integras there?
                            negative on the awd integras.. Not factory anyways, Im sure there would be one or two that have been converted though... I know there is a few civics down here that are awd..

Comment

So the dash is out..

....next up, the rest of the interior.. Also putting it back to a reasonable height to get it onto the tow truck in a week and a half... Im counting down the days untill The build actually starts.. Very excite!

Comment

Working...
                              X