??Poke and Stretch on G37S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ??Poke and Stretch on G37S

What is the craziest and most aggressive fitment I can go with on my G? I was thinking a negative camber and stretched tires. I will be on bags soon and changing wheels.

Ha Ha very funny.

Comment

ummm try 18x13+0...

but really, have you tried to get on a g37 specic forum? they are bound to have a suspension/wheel/tire guru or an aggressive stance thread to help guide you. or make buddys with someone at a wheel shop and test fit sence g37s are so new
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Yeah allot of the guys with crazy offsets will not give up the info. What type of cars is this website designed for, German? I have a German car also.

Comment

anything. i dont see this website as being terribly technicall but i havnt searched on here for tech info so i could be wrong. i can see there being smart german heads
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Yeah I may need some help with a mod on the vw.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXER83 View Post
              I will be on bags soon...
              Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

whyyyyyyyy

static!! static!!! static gets all the glory!!!
              sc300 "Scraping Guts" -sold

ucf20
              ZEAL VIP

Comment

I will have a TS front, side and rear lip and really would **** to break it being that it is made out of FB. What should I go with it I don't do the bags?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeSilver View Post

static!! static!!! static gets all the glory!!!
                  Static doesn't go low

Comment

I have H&R springs now and I have a problem getting up drive ways right now and I also hit the speed bump if I go just a little to fast. Houston streets are ok but not idle for slammed cars.

Comment

hitting speed bumps going fast? you must be crazy, everyone here go sloooooow and at an angel, and still scrape
                      -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                      Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
                        hitting speed bumps going fast? you must be crazy, everyone here go sloooooow and at an angel, and still scrape
                        Haha, I wish my issue was going a little too fast lol

As stated, static is the winning! Ive seen a stanced out G37s on some other forum... Maybe I can find it.
                        Current Project: 1988 535is --- Pics and Info When Its Worthy

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
                          Even slow and at an angle is still hits the exhaust. I will take a picture of the speed bump

Comment

Originally posted by Slow_Ballin' View Post
                            Haha, I wish my issue was going a little too fast lol

As stated, static is the winning! Ive seen a stanced out G37s on some other forum... Maybe I can find it.
                            Yeah can you find and post pictures? Is it the one on Stance Nation?

Comment

Working...
                            X