3/4 is all I can give

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/4 is all I can give

So we are leaving from Halston's (M3Alpine99's) house tommorow for camping up by deals gap, and I woke up early. I already washed my car, and am bored. Found a couple unedited pics, and edited them (badly). Also a sig for my car I am not sure I will use. Enjoy my Vdub! Car will be coming down soon, but I got in a little accident today so for now it will be getting a turbo front bumper and fenders.

Fake drop signature

Last edited by Moose; 06-04-2009, 11:23 AM.

holy shit you need to drop it so bad, that fake drop pic looks way too mean to never happen

Comment

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      holy shit you need to drop it so bad, that fake drop pic looks way too mean to never happen
      It will happen, most likely on ground controls with shortened shocks. Hopefully on 18in AMT Forged Alloys! I am a dumbass and dented the door/front fender today, so it will get a turbo front end first. After that I will fix the AC, and assuming everything else keeps working get some coilovers and 18's. Were you up at Southern Worthesee? If so we didn't end up meeting

Comment

I was indeed, I was hanging around with Mike most of the time, I'll definatly be at sowo again next year, and possibly back in the south this summer, I envy you guys so much, being able to drive low cars and not have to worry about road conditions

Comment

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          I was indeed, I was hanging around with Mike most of the time, I'll definatly be at sowo again next year, and possibly back in the south this summer, I envy you guys so much, being able to drive low cars and not have to worry about road conditions
          Well let me know for sure next time you are up here. I will be back with Mike on June 20th for the biggest BS ticket ever

Comment

Still sucks about the ticket.

Pshopped drop looks sick as hell.

How'd you dent ish?

Comment

What ticket?

Comment

58 in a 40. He wasn't even speeding.

Comment

that sounds super lame, lower your car more and you won't be able to go fast

Comment

Make sure Mike gets in touch with me when you are back up here. I will be moving down there later that week but we need to all get together and do my last Franklin Tn photoshoot for a while.

Comment

that thing looks so good. I can only imagine how amazing it would look with a euro bumper and slammed

Comment

wow, it looks good dropped
                        -Jason
                        http://project-a3.blogspot.com

Comment

I can't wait to see this dropped.

I remember this one time I was driving through a street near my home and there was this gunmetal 944 parked there. LOW as fuck, you wouldn't have been able to fit a pack of smokes under the frontbumper, with some super wide and polished OZ Futura. Damn that thing had presence.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

I did this a little bit ago.

Thanks for the compliments, I am broke so car will stay as is for a bit, not that it looks too bad

Comment

Working...
                            X