My e46 sittin pretty'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My e46 sittin pretty'

Well unfortunately the drop is a P-shop.... (for now, pic is from B-fest), but i'm not too far from it, searching for coils as we speak. (KWv2, PSS9's, etc) so fortunately by So Cal Euro, i'll be stanced correctly.

Work Mesh, 19x9.5 F&R..

gonna poke 5mm's more all around too..

oh yeah, its my sig now too!
    Last edited by Stanc3; 06-04-2009, 05:41 AM.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
    but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

- Albert Einstein

verry nice.

Comment

Looks great! I'm in an e46 as well... the quest for coils continues...

Comment

Very pretty e46. I love those wheels and your roof rack. That will look even better once you get it on coils! Keep up the good work!
        Neuspeed Supercharged 2.0L MkIV Jetta
        2.4 inch pulley | C2 #42 tune | Bosch 440cc injectors | Vr6 MAF | Snow Performance Stg 1 water/meth | Autotech 260 cam | GLI exhaust | CAI | Vr6 clutch/g60 14lb flywheel | Stg 1 polyurethane dogbone motor mount

Comment

do it.

Comment

Make it a reality.

Comment

I want to see you make the fitment/stance you keep describing a reality. Because personally I don't think it's possible on coilovers. I think air ride is going to be the only way (or you are just going to end up being higher/more sunken than you wish). I hope you can prove me wrong
              Last edited by Digitalwave; 06-04-2009, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Looks dope
                Swinford-Hypnotyzd : Dirty South-Swinny

| Hypnotyzd FB |Tischer BMW|

Comment

I gotta agree with TJ. There's no harm in giving it your all though.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                    I gotta agree with TJ. There's no harm in giving it your all though.

I'll eventually be doing the same thing he wants to get...10.5ET7, 245/35 all around, then lower another inch, and do all the camber I need to make it work.
                    Eatin' Babies

Comment

An inch lower won't work without tucking, bromeslice You're only a 1/2" off the top of your wheels as it is.

Comment

38" fairing?

Comment

Originally posted by Feelinit18 View Post
                          38" fairing?
                          yep..

and thanks for the props guys.. I am definitely working on making it a reality. I'm looking for the right coils as we speak, something that will give me the ability to get real low, while keeping a good ride, I'm thinkin KW v2. And then bumpstops will be my best friend! Ideally, I will be a little higher in the rear than pictured, and exactly where it is at in the front. + 5mm more poke all around.

As far as other future mods:

- Gold anodized rivets
                          - Facelift sedan hood (gives the pre-facelift a Boser esq look)
                          - Either OEM M3 mirrors, or Hagus
                          - and most likely a new front lip setup on the CSL bumper (molded, painted)

oh and the headliners being re-done...................... a subtle black plaid! (still looking for the right material/pattern)
                          Last edited by Stanc3; 06-05-2009, 05:09 AM.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
                          but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

- Albert Einstein

Comment

Well, I thought you were still aiming for the last Photoshop you did which was much lower than this one. I think this one is a bit more realistic.

Comment

Working...
                            X