• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNW Stance Of The Union Convoy

IMPORTANT!!! Please note the new time departure time 11:30PM thursday night

If you are from the PNW and are planning on attending

Stance Of The Union: Sacramento

on October 23rd we will be forming a convoy starting in Kirkland and going straight through to Sacramento.

The official plans have been made!we will be leaving at 11:30PM on Thursday the 21st and arriving in the mid-day, settleing in and partying all night (possible photoshoots?), Saturday wake up and do the show thing all day, (maybe a lunch time party at the hotel pool?) Party all night (photo time), wake up Sunday and head north.

If you are interested in joining us please feel free, the Dirty3Thirty will be Stancing down the I-5 corridor and I encourage everyone else to sack up and do the same! Lets represent in true PNW fashon!

I will try to keep a running tally on who is going to be joining and what they will be driving: (screen name)

For Sure
    1: Paul +1 (LuckyBoyOne3) -Bagged/Static E46 330CI Feature pending.
    2: Zach (1985ZCar) -Greddy TT 350Z aka The Viper Sniper
    3: JP -Ride Along
    4: Brandon +1 (newskoolvr) -Super Slammed Passat Wagon with more wood the LOWES
    5: Mick (Formula E) -Stanced E36 M3 on MITOS! Dope.
    6: Nick W +1 (Nickdaddy) -SW featured slammed as fawk WRX
    7: Nic and Stephanie (theneek) -The Left Coasts SICKEST E21... SW featured
    8: Lucas D +1 -Slammed Turbo Passat Toureg wheels
    9: Mark and Maria Bello -Stanced Scion TC CIB Featured
    10: Spencer (Krank) -Slammed Static MINI
    11: Travis C (Travis C.) -Slammed E36 on Sytle 5's tuckin tire! night-import.com featured
    12: J-Swain (J_Swainzee) -Stanced MK3 Jetta
    13: Brian F -Uber clean 95.5 S6 aka Needs Moar LOWS!
    14: Andrew (1992SupraMan) -Super Clean Alpine E36 non-M
    15: Travis (TK3791) -S13 Vert!
    16: Will +1 -Stanced Cagged STi aka... The Trailer Queen! hahaha
    17: David (CoopersVR6) -Sick bagged mk3 gti bagged
    18: Dani -mk3 bagged on rs's
    19: Jeremy -static mk5 on merc wheels
    20: Steven (LuckyHenriksen) -MKV Rabbit hopefully aired out like jordan before the show
    21: Travis V +1 (Travy) -Bagged GTI on Images Oh My aka The Elitest
    22: Colin (mtn_dub) -Static Mk5
    23: - - (Brohem) -B3 Passat Wagon
    24: Curtis R (Curt_pnw) -Ride along
    25: Brad E- Ride along
    26: Tailyr-Ride Along -shes a motormavens.com model
    27: B-Thai -Ride along
    28: Krystal (KrystalGLI) -Ride along
    29: Nestor (E46GroceryGetta) -E46 sedan <---He is coming down friday!!!
    30:
    31:
    32:
    33:
    34:
    35:

Please let me know if you have walkie talkies... they are gonna be an asset to this whole experience

OFFICIAL ROUTE(Subject to slight changes)

Start->
    Meet in Bellevue Leaving at 11:30pm SHARP

Bellevue park and ride off of the SE 8th st exit off of 405 on the west side of the highway, South I-405 to South SR167 (South Enders Meet us on 167 (maybe algona or pacific on ramp)) to West SR512 to I-5 South (Tacoma Crew meet up on I-5) exit at Woodburn Outlet Mall

First Stop Woodburn Outlets (meet up with Northern Oregon Crew) About 210miles to this point! Re-fuel maybe grab a Monster or some coffee because the trip will get long after this stop.

Back onto South I-5 all the way to Grants Pass Oregon for second stop! About 220miles from Woodburn. Time for everyone to re-fuel, and maybe grab something to eat! This is just over the halfway point and About hour 7! About 220miles from Woodburn

Back onto South I-5 all the way to Willows California for the Third stop! About 250miles from WoodburnTime again for a quick re-fuel before the last 1.5 hours of our trip!

Back onto South I-5 and all the way to the hotel!!!
    <-END!!!

I am having a hard time keeping up with who is going and who is a maybe, but here is another local thread of the happenings! Sounds like we will be having alot of people along for the ride!

A local thread to keep an eye on to see who is coming.
    Last edited by LuckyBoyOne3; 10-21-2010, 09:46 PM.

This sounds interesting and I have a friend that lives in Sac Town so I will be marking it on the calender

Comment

Do it, It is going to be a great time.

Comment

This thread is blowing up on Vortex! Nobody on here from the PNW anymore?

Comment

For Sure
          1:Paul (LuckyBoyOne3) Bagged/Static 330CI
          2:Zach (1985ZCar)
          3:JP
          4:Brandon Slammed Passat Wagon
          5:Robbie (kamberkid)
          6:Nick W
          7:Nick S
          8:Nestor (E46GroceryGetta)
          9:Nic (theneek) -- Probably needs a headstart.
          10:

Maybes:

1:Ryan Bagged Scion TC
          2:J-Swain Stanced MK3 Jetta
          3:Mark Bello Stanced Scion TC
          4:B-Thai
          5:Travis C (Travis C.) E36 M3
          6:Krystal
          7:
          8:
          9:
          10:

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Haha... Srsly though, you were sayin 70's tops, I cruise through Southern WA at like mid 80's and same for southern oregon, although its lookin like we will be a fairly large convoy so it may be a lil slower.

Comment

I'm getting pumped.. We are 6 weeks out and there seems to be a solid buzz already.. It's gonna be great putting names to faces

Comment

I am stoked to meet alot of you as well! Zach and I have been blowing up peoples phones and spreading word at the local GTG's we want as many people to show up as possible, and If everyone that says they are goin and everyone that wants to go actually shows up! we might out number the local cali crew!

Comment

Haha dare ya!

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Comment

Count me in. Static/slammed Mini Cooper S. -Spencer.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                    you sir, win this battle.
                    “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

2 more for the maybe list, mk3 gti bagged & mk4 gti bagged ill kno soon for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Krank View Post
                        Count me in. Static/slammed Mini Cooper S. -Spencer.
                        Awesome! As soon as plans are solidified We can arrange a place to meet along the way... It look like a crew from Gresham are going to be joing us, maybe you could meet them in like woodburn/wilsonville area on I5 and then we will meet up with all of you!

Originally posted by coopersVR6 View Post
                        2 more for the maybe list, mk3 gti bagged & mk4 gti bagged ill kno soon for sure
                        Let me know as soon as you figure it out! Where are you coming from?

Comment

Originally posted by 2JZ M3 View Post
                          This sounds interesting and I have a friend that lives in Sac Town so I will be marking it on the calender
                          Kyle when the hell did you join sw? Time to slam your shit and roll, might be making the trip down also.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                            Let me know as soon as you figure it out! Where are you coming from?
                            Portland, has there been a meeting spot set up yet? thought i read somewhere about woodburn or wilsonville maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by coopersVR6 View Post
                              Portland, has there been a meeting spot set up yet? thought i read somewhere about woodburn or wilsonville maybe?
                              Check out the Updated first post, I have most of the route planned out, it is subject to slight changes... Let me know if ANYONE has suggestions, I am trying to take care of most of the details to make it go as smooth as possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X