Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will KW Variant V1's get me low enough???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will KW Variant V1's get me low enough???

I have a TSX and was debating between Tein Flex and KW variant 1... KWs only go 2.5"... will that be respectable? Plan on sticking 18x9 in there.

BTW: forgive my gay name... I was probably tired when I created it a few weeks ago..

Don't know the setup for a TSX, but I have KW V1 coils for my C30, and the front struts will rest the frame on the ground. My rears will go low, but if it's not low enough for you, just don't use the adjustable spring perch. Again, not sure of the setup on your car.

Fronts sitting about half way:

Rears for me are maxed all the way up believe it or not:

Comment

hmm.. interesting stuff. Thanks for the post ups. I looked it up and C30 V1s lower a max of 2" I've seen on guy with KW 1s on his TL and it looked pretty tucked... even though the coil only lowers it 2" max and he didnt even go all the way (fix your listed specs KW! .

I guess I'll be able to make it look respectable (saw a guy here with an e46 tucking pretty good on V1). How do those things ride when slammed? KW valving tends to be better than teins so I'm assuming they'll ride nice and firm but comfortable for the bumps in DD.

Comment

My ride is quite comfortable, as good as you could expect with a dropped car. I'm very satisfied with choosing KW.

Comment

That's what I wanted to hear..thanks again!

Yea... I think I'll get ze German coilovers.

Comment

short answer. no.

on e46s they dont at least

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Breakmywallet.. I'm gonna have to disagree (guy on this forum, e46grocerygetta):

This looks about right. He is on KW V1.

I measured my gap and 2.5" will bring it right up to the tire.

Comment

^ is the front lowered evenly? because I have the same set up, but my front passenger side sits lower than the drivers side? anyone have any clue why?

Comment

Working...
                X