Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS SoCal: 1996 Lexus LS400 VIP Ready

sold sold sold sold
    Last edited by ryhi; 03-14-2011, 02:18 PM.

Bump for a good guy and a great seller! Buy with confidence!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrun_bb View Post
      Bump for a good guy and a great seller! Buy with confidence!!
      thanks paolo! its my time to move on.

Comment

dope. i really want to build one of these

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Dope.
          VIR

Comment

Has the car been repainted? It looks so clean on the outside.

Comment

how new are the bags? since i'm guessing they're not origional...

Comment

the car came with factory air suspension.

Comment

no no, I know that the ls400's came with factory air suspension, I'm asking if the bags themselves are the origional bags from the showroom floor, or if they have been replaced (and if so, when). I'm interested but I just wanted to know if it's something that's been maintained, or that I may have to replace in the near future.

Comment

Bump cause i would also like to know about the bags. Also last timing belt replacement. Original paint or has it had paint work done. smoked in or non smoker car?....Sorry for all the questions. I'm looking for the perfect builder car and am super picky.
                    Last edited by Russell_G; 09-22-2010, 04:12 AM.
                    chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

GLWS Ryhi. I was the one who was planning to fly out there to pick it up this past weekend..... I picked up a local one.

So, the other two buyers flaked??
                      SLAMMED GARAGE
                      slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

i have a printed list of things that have been replaced by Lexus that a friend who works at a dealer acquired for me, and as far as i remember, the struts have been replaced during its life with the previous owner. The timing belt has been replaced at just under 75k. Also, i believe the car has been repainted by the previous owner.

I'm willing to negotiate if you don't want all the parts that are installed.

Comment

wanna trade susp. with cash on my end????
                          SLAMMED GARAGE
                          slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

you have the oem shock/spring setup? i dont think its that simple to just swap it over to a car that was not originally equipped with the air suspension.

Comment

As much as i like the car i may just find one local and if you wind up parting stuff grabbing parts from it. I looked last night and people are getting the winter itch here already so they are dropping in price out here. It might be more cost effective to buy here...Im going to run the numbers once i get back from Hawaii and will be in touch if it winds up being possible to grab it. Its a nice looking car for sure.

Will be in contact.
                              chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Working...
                              X