How High? e36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How High? e36

Hello, This will be an interduction slash build thread.

First of let me apoligize for my bad english.
    Im form Faroe island, a little place with only 50k people in total, 20k in the place im living. We are a part of Scandinavia, located in the middle of the Alantic sea. And we are a sub-contry to Denmark, With Faroese as our primary language, Danish secondary, and english somewhere down the line.

This is my 4'th car, second BMWe36.
    Im trying to sell the silver e36, its an 316I, painfully slow, And such a beater, its a real PITA. Has Springs, 17''BBS RX, with bad offset, some other misc stuff.

Tho the new one, is an boston green 323I, Tan interior, 18''BBS RG-II, was imported from Germany, with me being the 4th owner. Minor rust on the front left door, and front fenders. The rest of the car is in mint condition.

Well the plans for it, are doing everything rigth the first time around. Not like the silver one. where it was done incorectly the first time, and never got around redoing all of the work.

Anywho
    -KW coilovers; getting shiped from Germany 31/8
    -17''x8,5 BBS RS, et 13 from Germany, Will buy em when the silver car sells.
    -Debadgeing the rear, and the ///M in the side mouldings has to go.
    -205/40-17tyres, Dunlopp or Falken.
    -Rolling the fenders (Most likly will end up, hammering them, as theres no known, fender roller in the Faroes)
    -Repainting the Front door, and front fenders (if money is leftover from the rim buy, then ill respray the whole car)
    -Buying new glasses for the Headlights (at the same time losing the eye brows)
    -Removing the silvermesh and installing original black mesh, in the bumper.

Thats what i can think of at the moment. Anyways, here are some pictures.

HOW HIGH? This is the current ride hight

The silver and green together.

Clears in.

Stock lightning.

Xenon in.

The Beater car , me and my friends have so much fun in the little 1liter car.

All of them together at my house
    Last edited by Zic; 08-27-2009, 12:36 PM.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

With some coilovers and spacers, you'll be set. The wheels that are currently on the car probably look good with some stance
    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

wheels are muy bien
      http://www.flickr.com/r_sotelo

Comment

Ow, the lowering springs are on the silver one, not gonna put old parts on the green one. New and fresh parts only as mentioned KWcoilovers are being shiped on 31th.

And dear god you guys are fast like ninja's.
        Last edited by Zic; 08-27-2009, 12:41 PM.
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
          Ow, the lowering springs are on the silver one, not gonna put old parts on the green one. New and fresh parts only as mentioned KWcoilovers are being shiped on 31th.

And dear god you guys are fast like ninja's.
          Yeah, i'm retarded and I realized that almost immediately after I posted and tryed to edit my post before you realized

Also, i'm quick to reply b/c i'm currently at work, and this is 1 of 3 websites that my web filter here at work doesn't filter, so I pass a good chunk of my time just sitting on here and wrongfitmentcrew bs'ing.
          MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Good start, keep it up

Comment

u got a long way down man :P

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                Yeah, i'm retarded and I realized that almost immediately after I posted and tryed to edit my post before you realized
                Haha, im ninja alike too

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                Good start, keep it up
                Thanks, ill do my best to keep it up. Your car is a huge inspriation, love what you have done to it.

Originally posted by sergov View Post
                u got a long way down man :P
                Indeed, needs to be droped like its hot. Mmm gimme my parts nau!
                Last edited by Zic; 08-27-2009, 05:44 PM.
                -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Good start indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
                    Thanks, ill do my best to keep it up. Your car is a huge inspriation, love what you have done to it.
                    Glad I could be an inspiration to someone, keep at it and dont hesitate with questions, even if you think its a stupid question!

Comment

Looks familiar! Haha looking like a good start, doing things right the first time is definitely the way to go. Good luck
                      Originally posted by da3bous
                      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

nice start mate. keep it up
                        update when u got the coilovers in
                        Clinton
                        1st Aussie on here
                        Im Back!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          Glad I could be an inspiration to someone, keep at it and dont hesitate with questions, even if you think its a stupid question!
                          No stupid questions, only stupid answers, am i rigth? Love the work you have done to your car.

Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post
                          Looks familiar! Haha looking like a good start, doing things right the first time is definitely the way to go. Good luck
                          Thanks. Dont be afraid of posting your familiar picture, whoud be glad to see some awesomeness

Originally posted by Reichy View Post
                          nice start mate. keep it up
                          update when u got the coilovers in
                          Thanks. Coils are shipped from germany today, 28/8. Shoud get them here on 9/9. Will update as the project gets along.
                          -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Minor update.

Pulled the car into the shop where i work.
                            Changed
                            -Oil
                            -Filter
                            -Thermostat (had a cooling issue)
                            -Thermostat housing (because i broke the other one)
                            -Coolant
                            -And Powerstearing fluid (Its still squealing, think ill need to swap another pump in, Got like 3 or 4 laying around)
                            -Removed the 323i badged
                            -Applyed a Face-it.fo sticker (Gotta reprisent for the family)

Thats about it, ill take a picture later on, of the sticker/debadge tingy

Edit*
                            Last edited by Zic; 08-30-2009, 10:01 AM.
                            -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Bleh, update.

The project took a back step.
                              I orderd BBS RS 17x8,5 et13, from http://www.felgen-garage.de/, but had to cancel the order, because i lost my job. And i got some bills stacked up. So coudent afford them.

Seems ill be rolling on the current rims for a while, and the silver e36 wont sell.
                              Tho coils will be in next week i hope, so time for some fender rolling and lowering. plus time to change the powerstearing pump, its busted now
                              -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Working...
                              X