New Fabrication Garage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fabrication Garage!

After plenty of elbow grease and sweat, drilling and forklifting, expletives and energy drinks, the fabrication garage is complete! Since OJ and Craig returned from the Middle East yesterday, we fulfilled our promise of finishing before they got back, with the last little bits being completed by sunset on Saturday.

Everybody at Fluid is plenty excited for the garage’s completion, but there’s still plenty of work to be done; while it would be nice to stand around on a Monday and take in all the surrounding awesome, the real excitement for us will be putting the new digs to use. For now, we’ll let you do all the gazing:

Things are getting pretty intense around here. The fast pace and high energy that started with the move to our new location in Plainfield has been maintained through the trips to Kuwait and Qatar and the completion of the fabrication garage, and we’re showing no signs of stopping any time soon.

In the meanwhile, we're updating the blog daily, so check it out, drop some comments, etc. etc.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Wowwwww impressive setup. I've gotta come check that thing out at some point.

congrats on the new space!

Comment

Thats very badass! I'd love to have that kind of space!
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Thanks, guys!

The fabrication garage is a separate building on what could be called our 'campus.' It's good to have that extra space so we aren't asses-to-elbows when trying to get work done.

Everybody is welcome to stop by at any point and check it out! Big things are in the works!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

I like very much. I want very much. I wish very much.

What filler rod is in the "touch you die" tube? titanium? unobtainium?
          Last edited by TheNeek; 08-31-2010, 01:26 PM.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

real nice, gotta love space.

but i think you should give me one of those sick banners you have hanging up

Comment

Working...
            X