Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    Welcome bro, post some shots with those new wheels
    I'll post some soon. I gotta hook up with Austin sometime within the next few weeks for a photoshoot.

Comment

Thanks for the site guys. Its nice to see all different stanced cars with out the bullshit.

Comment

i don't think it's the amount of members a forum has, but the amount of quality posters with quality photography and sick cars.. which i think so far has been a majority of the members (active) that i have seen thus far

i look forward to becoming one of those kind of members

Fuck your rusted, sticker bombed, piece of shit car.

Comment

I am proud to be a part of this forum, without all of the bickering and bullshit.

Mike, where can I make a donation to keep the stanceworks movement going forward. You can count on a $30 donation to help fund the decal costs.

For you new or unstanced guys, its not about being there, its about the process of getting there and having a good time. We are here to help and will give you our candid opinions. Sometimes what we have to say may sting a little, but it is because we have weathered the storm and made the mistakes so you won't have to.

Comment

Originally posted by GiRARDsays View Post
            I'll post some soon. I gotta hook up with Austin sometime within the next few weeks for a photoshoot.
            Girard, hook up with me this Sunday and I will get your new wheels a proper introduction.

I am no AD photography, but I am not a complete and utter failure.

Comment

I can't even explain how stoked I am with this place. Its off to such a great start!

Comment

Congrats on the new forum. I like what you've done with the place.

Comment

Yay no mo drama

Comment

+1 to eveything said already. Honestly I'm not really all that interested in being a part of BF.C anymore. Not because anyone has specifically done any one thing, but I'm just sick of wading through all the bullshit to get some helpful advice. I'm really looking forward to what this will turn out to be, nice work Mike
                    Originally posted by da3bous
                    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

The site has come a long way. The new project will rock a sticker to spread the stance to VA. ProjectProjects coming soon..

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
                        You're Welcome

Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post
                        +1 to eveything said already. Honestly I'm not really all that interested in being a part of BF.C anymore. Not because anyone has specifically done any one thing, but I'm just sick of wading through all the bullshit to get some helpful advice. I'm really looking forward to what this will turn out to be, nice work Mike
                        Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

Hai guys.

Comment

Hi paul

Comment

Hellooo.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                                and hopefully we'll be able to give everyone our first run of our basic "www.stanceworks.com" stickers.
                                Ohhhh, me likey. I want some, even if I have to pay for them.
                                I wanna rep this site all through germany.

This is off to a good start - I'm eagerly awaiting how this turns out.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Working...
                                X