Bored with a D60 in my hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored with a D60 in my hand

So im obsessed with this camera. I must take pictures of everything.

Here are a couple random shots I took.

www.sogoodco.com

The pics need some work, but the car is sick as always.

As far as the pics, steer clear of artificial blurring. 99% of the time it's a no-no.

Comment

Car looks great. The photos are a bit on the 'hot' side as your ground, sky and fence are blown out. Try getting an editing program such a Photoshop Cs2 or Cs3 or even Adobe Lightroom and play around with your photos. I agree with Mike as well on the artificial blurring. Unless you are using a lens with a fast f/stop that blurs the background then steer clear of doing it on your computer.
      Neuspeed Supercharged 2.0L MkIV Jetta
      2.4 inch pulley | C2 #42 tune | Bosch 440cc injectors | Vr6 MAF | Snow Performance Stg 1 water/meth | Autotech 260 cam | GLI exhaust | CAI | Vr6 clutch/g60 14lb flywheel | Stg 1 polyurethane dogbone motor mount

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
        The pics need some work, but the car is sick as always.

As far as the pics, steer clear of artificial blurring. 99% of the time it's a no-no.
        Thanks. Yeah im a noob when it comes to editting. I usually just play with the contrast and such.

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

Originally posted by supercharge2go View Post
          Car looks great. The photos are a bit on the 'hot' side as your ground, sky and fence are blown out. Try getting an editing program such a Photoshop Cs2 or Cs3 or even Adobe Lightroom and play around with your photos. I agree with Mike as well on the artificial blurring. Unless you are using a lens with a fast f/stop that blurs the background then steer clear of doing it on your computer.
          Thanks for the info... Yeah ill have to install one of those photoshop programs. This was done with a basic editting program.

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

Try getting a hold of Photoshop CS3. That's what I use and I think Mike does as well. I love it.
            Neuspeed Supercharged 2.0L MkIV Jetta
            2.4 inch pulley | C2 #42 tune | Bosch 440cc injectors | Vr6 MAF | Snow Performance Stg 1 water/meth | Autotech 260 cam | GLI exhaust | CAI | Vr6 clutch/g60 14lb flywheel | Stg 1 polyurethane dogbone motor mount

Comment

Working...
            X