Law 37: Create Compelling Spectacles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law 37: Create Compelling Spectacles

Striking imagery and grand symbolic gestures create the aura of power – everyone responds to them. Stage spectacles for those around you, then full of arresting visuals and radiant symbols that heighten your presence. Dazzled by appearances, no one will notice what you are really doing.

Law 15: Destroy Your Enemy Totally: ...The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.

wait what?

I think I missed something

Comment

I think he's saying, that is the sickest stanced VW in quite a long time

Comment

Jesus. Marry me?

Comment

I dig.

Comment

Hahah i'm reading this book called The 48 Laws of Power.

As a salesmen, it's quite helpful. And very interesting. Definitely worth reading, and my ADD hates reading. I mean I do.
            Law 15: Destroy Your Enemy Totally: ...The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.

Comment

Read, StanceWorks, Read, Stanceworks.

Comment

Im a big vortex fan, and have loved that car since I first saw it.

Comment

I appreciate the kind words gents. It'll be nice havin' a decent car again. I miss the jetta though.

Picked up a 535is the other night. Should be fun.

Comment

Yes get that shit done. Maybe a SoCal stance works meet and photoshoot this summer?

Flickr

Comment

sickest vw ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dag Yo View Post
                        I appreciate the kind words gents. It'll be nice havin' a decent car again. I miss the jetta though.

Picked up a 535is the other night. Should be fun.
                        I'm excited for this build. Although I REALLY like your old car.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          Yes get that shit done. Maybe a SoCal stance works meet and photoshoot this summer?

Holler at that.

Sean, I LOVED that car man. Selling it was seriously the worst decision I've made within the last few years.

The problem with getting another Jetta, is that unless i spend a GRIP, i ain't gonna find another as clean as my white one.

I guess I'll just see what i can do with this E28, though I think i want to get rid of it already.
                          Last edited by Dag Yo; 05-31-2009, 12:31 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

Yea thats how I felt about my integra. Sold it and was bummed about it for a couple years until I got my M3

Comment

Never noticed that the side mirror was tucked. Very epic auto.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Working...
                              X