My setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My setup

So here it is, posted and exposed for people who can respect whats been done.

Front:

H&R Coilovers, Rebuilt with koni 6" springs, no locking adjusters, and vorshlag camber plates.

Rear

H&R coilovers, with no adjusters or perch

Changing them out at some point to try to get a bit more shock travel.

Ghetto. <3
    Eatin' Babies

Comment

Pics ain't workin' for me Sean.

Comment

thats cuz theres no pics my dear

Comment

You should get on that. <3

Comment

sean u have the sexiest stance ever <3

Comment

The suspension in action.

Comment

Woah, nice pic. Photog's got skillzzzz.

Comment

Shits primo. I have been considering taking out my rear perches but I like the super E30 rake I have going on.

Originally posted by Rion
                  I have 4 cheater switches that fill things some people put groceries in that in return makes me a female dog in heat.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    So here it is, posted and exposed for people who can respect whats been done.

Front:

H&R Coilovers, Rebuilt with koni 6" springs, no locking adjusters, and vorshlag camber plates.

Rear

H&R coilovers, with no adjusters or perch

Changing them out at some point to try to get a bit more shock travel.
                    For the rear you mean no adjuster and no perches? Just a spring basically? I would definitely consider seeing if H&R or maybe Bilstein will shorten and revalve that rear. It is close to zero shock travel back there. I would ride so much better if you did that.

Even my H&R Race springs in the rear caused the need to have my bilstein sports revalved and shortened so they would operate properly and my rear end on the M3 is not even that low.

I would consider it on the front as well. Before and after on the shortened and revalved bilsteins was a HUGE difference.
                    Last edited by dinanm3atl; 05-28-2009, 10:01 PM.

Comment

I thought that's what bump stops are for. lol
                      Eatin' Babies

Comment

Beautiful car Sean! Those wheels really set it off.
                        Neuspeed Supercharged 2.0L MkIV Jetta
                        2.4 inch pulley | C2 #42 tune | Bosch 440cc injectors | Vr6 MAF | Snow Performance Stg 1 water/meth | Autotech 260 cam | GLI exhaust | CAI | Vr6 clutch/g60 14lb flywheel | Stg 1 polyurethane dogbone motor mount

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                          For the rear you mean no adjuster and no perches? Just a spring basically? I would definitely consider seeing if H&R or maybe Bilstein will shorten and revalve that rear. It is close to zero shock travel back there. I would ride so much better if you did that.

Even my H&R Race springs in the rear caused the need to have my bilstein sports revalved and shortened so they would operate properly and my rear end on the M3 is not even that low.

I would consider it on the front as well. Before and after on the shortened and revalved bilsteins was a HUGE difference.
                          lol, it actually rides better than any low car I've had. Too well really, needs stiffer springs to stop some of the movement.

Originally posted by supercharge2go View Post
                          Beautiful car Sean! Those wheels really set it off.
                          Thanks!

Comment

Looks good.

One of my favorite.. if not favorite E36s. Realy doesnt have that ebay look alot of them have IMO

Flickr

Comment

nice setup man

Comment

Working...
                              X