This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StanceWorks & CanIBeat

Well folks, a lot has happened over the past 6 months. Then, there was little more then a couple of posts a month added to the homepage. Today, we have been experiencing a fruitful partnership with CanIBeat, and have been fortunate to have them on board with us. Not in our wildest dreams did we invision the amount of success that has incurred within both StanceWorks and CanIBeat. Any success we have had though is solely because of our membership and viewers.

With this said, both StanceWorks and CanIBeat have been forcasting the future and both groups see great things ahead. As such, we feel very fortunate to say that each brand has the ability to individually pursue those goals on their own merit. So it’s with excitement that we get to announce the separation of StanceWorks and CanIBeat. We couldn’t be more pumped for CanIBeat as they go on their own URL and continue building the brand that they have created. Without a doubt, I expect big things on the horizon for everyone involved. I want to thank Cristian, Roy and Dave for their commitment to the scene and their dedication to the evolving state of CanIBeat. We have built some good friendships with these guys and look forward to what they do next.

Many people aspire to create something that has sustainable synergy that excites people on a daily basis, but few are able to do it. These guys have and we look forward to collaborating with them more in the future. You can now find them at www.canibeat.com.

In the weeks to come you will see the various projects that both groups have been working on, and I promise you, what you have seen over the past year won’t hold a candle to what’s in store.

-StanceWorks
Working...
X