Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 Mazda Miata.

SOLD

hi res shots of the car can be seen here http://www.flickr.com/photos/fnphoto...7626953988022/ just click on the images of the miata

some of the shots are before the hard dog was in

i have since fixed the head light lid that is down a little in these shots

heres the hard dog when it was gettin put in

new shot as of 10/24/12
    Last edited by rl.mcwilliams; 11-01-2012, 09:28 AM.

wish this thing had lower miles i live in findlay plz pm me ur bottom dollar im looking to pick a miata up over winter thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by hasback View Post
      wish this thing had lower miles i live in findlay plz pm me ur bottom dollar im looking to pick a miata up over winter thanks.
      dont be too afraid of high miles if its been looked after.

Comment

Originally posted by hasback View Post
        i would not let the miles put you off, i have put 26k on my miata in the last year, not as high millage as this car (at 158k currently) but it runs like a top and i don't expect to have any issues with the car and am not scared to drive it anywhere, i drove it 550 miles yesterday alone. so as long as this car has been looked after the millage shouldn't scare anyone off.

and the heater core is not a difficult replacement for anyone looking to buy it and use it in winter, but it will take you a full day to do so don't start it mid-afternoon if you need to use it that night/next morning. i had to do one in mine as having zero heat and living in the northeast doesn't mix.

Comment

This looks really clean. Wish I had the money for something like this.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Thanks for the interest. yea the miles look high but look all over the net and people are rocking these well over 250xxx and it's my only car so it's maintained. I just driver it 8 hours to problems. Like a champ. Like I said gets compliments everywhere the gas station, highway, people always ask lol.

Comment

Originally posted by andybob View Post
              This looks really clean. Wish I had the money for something like this.
              AGREED. i love the hardtop!

Comment

thanks for the compliments. edit for a new picture added (bottom most picture)
                make offers, feeling flexibly

Comment

Working...
                X