Just starting out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just starting out...

I figured this might be a good place to add photos Ive taken and get feedback from everyone. Ive added a couple that I like the Carters thread to get his feedback but this is for everyone.

By the way the lighting in my oppinion was horrible but with the stock flash on the camera I was just getting alot of brightness towards the front of the cars. This is the reason I used shutter speed only and no flash
    These photos are from 11/12/11 in Jacksonville Florida. Sibling Rivaly 7.

5.(Not sure if I like this one or not)

Thanks for looking.

Mande
    Last edited by LaMaR-; 04-25-2013, 09:21 PM.

do you know anymore about these two cars?

Comment

Sry I dont, The caliber was awesome, I really took a photo of it for my wife since that is what she drives as well.

Comment

Took these photos today on base, the owner wasnt around so I had to work around the cars in the parking lot. He knows I took the photo and Ive sent him a link to my flickr account. Hope you guys like and again all comments and oppinions are welcomed.

and a couple Black and whites I liked.

Comment

second set much better than the first.. nice shots

Comment

Thanks for the feedback..

Comment

My friends Honda S2000 in Downtown Jacksonville near Friendship Fountain. What a tough place to get a car to lol...

Unlike the Evo from before this car is actually tracked..

Comment

11/17
                Today was the first time that I have attempted rolling shots. Suggestions and comments welcome.

6. This one I overedited to try to get more color out of it.

Comment

second and fourth are the best, imo.. looks goood!! i cant wait to try out roller shots.
                  7VNZRO3

Comment

Originally posted by M703 View Post
                    second and fourth are the best, imo.. looks goood!! i cant wait to try out roller shots.
                    Thanks the 4th is my overall favorite.

Comment

Later shots and rolling shots especially look great! Just try working with different light sources/ angles on the night shots.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

They keep getting better! I agree with FunfGang you need to get some shoemount flashes or a tripod to take longer exposures at night to really show off the car more. Below is a link which I found helpful and the site as a whole has a lot of great info for all types of photography.

Cars make great subjects, but it is easy to take photos that look like simple snapshots. Learn how to take more dynamic, interesting car photos.
                        Current - Lexus IS350 || My Auto Photos || Follow me on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                          Later shots and rolling shots especially look great! Just try working with different light sources/ angles on the night shots.
                          Thanks the night shots were very difficult, we really wernt supposed to be there and there was a bunch of people standing there looking at us.. We were just hoping no cops were getting called lol.

Originally posted by VIOLET MAE||STUDIOS View Post
                          They keep getting better! I agree with FunfGang you need to get some shoemount flashes or a tripod to take longer exposures at night to really show off the car more. Below is a link which I found helpful and the site as a whole has a lot of great info for all types of photography.

http://www.photographymad.com/pages/...tography-guide
                          Thanks for the quick tip deff will check out the site you posted, I want to get a remote and some lights for the next time I do a night shoot, plus I just sent my tripod to Japan since I will be leaving in about two weeks on deployment.

Comment

These arnt all the photos from the shop just a couple of my favorites.

Comment

Sitting home bored so I messed with this photo

then tried another

Comment

Working...
                              X