FS: Custom one off BBS RS spare tire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Custom one off BBS RS spare tire

alright so i came up with an idea a few months ago since i have a bbk on all four corners of my car, and couldnt fit any type of spare tire around the bbk. Since i build Custom BBS RS sets, I finished a pair of custom spares that could work with my setup. Since i only need one spare, the second is for sale. the pearlescent white one with the 24k gold spikes is for my project car so thats not for sale. the candy green powdercoated one is up for dibs

specs: 16x5

16" 34 bolt 5x120 cb 72.5 face powdercoated in candy green custom powder.
    full height hex head mirror polished
    black/ silver resin cap
    polished bolts
    brand new 3" forged 6061 stepped lip mirror polished
    1.5" rear slant lip in shotpeened finish.

center color is hard to capture in pictures so here are a few more from last night. has a yellow pearl mixed with a green pearl over a chrome base. lots of work went into this center. I told my powdercoater to make something nuts

it will have a 125/90/16 tire on it once it sells for the right price. Keep in mind the cost of putting this together. brand new lip, powdercoating, polishing, shotpeened finish for the inner lip, etc.

Oh and the initial one i built a few months ago before revising the design. this one has a tire installed on it so you can see what it looks like all assembled with a tire. tire is a 125/90/16 for reference.

make an offer, but be serious as there was a lot of time and money into building something one off like this. my email is studio.delucav@gmail.com
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

what wheel is that in the background?

Comment

18x12.5 -2 1st set off the production line VIP modular forged VX-s110 on stretched track tires
      sigpic
      1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
      1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

nice nice nice

NYC - CNP CREW

Comment

Working...
        X