e46 Zero Clearance Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e46 Zero Clearance Call

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I wanted to get maximum views cracking.

Anyone that would be down for a set of the e-famous Zero Clearance coils for the e46 platform throw your name down!!! This is to see if it would be feasible for the boys to get onto it for us!

I guess I'm keen

i doubt they will make them, but id be down i guess if they can make both m3 and non m3 platforms
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

me - if they can ship to the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Natedogg View Post
        me - if they can ship to the UK
        they can ship anywhere, i'm waiting on my set live in europe.
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

well i would be interested, but im flat broke.

but seeing as they take a long time to get built and ordered and everything, ill probably have the money by the time i would be ordering, so i guess im semi interested

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
          Originally posted by Kielan
          VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
          ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Sick, where's the rest of you e46ers!?

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
            Drum up interest within the E46 community.. Get 10 or more people willing to throw down a deposit and we will do it.

We don't have the budget to advertise, so we have to cater to platforms we know there's demand.. Doesn't mean we won't make them for any car though.

If you want them made though, we need yalls help to get the word out.
            Only a few more!! Here's a few from the other thread

Originally posted by KOBe30 View Post
            in for a set for e46!
            Originally posted by m3 guy View Post
            I'm really liking this solution here. I would definitely be interested in an e46 set...
            Originally posted by e46_eddie View Post
            +1 for e46

Comment

+1 i was just going to post in here...

ive been eagerly awaiting a set for e46 ever since I saw the post on the e36 over on e46fan and at that time, mike said they werent going to make an e46 version...

i hope this all changes soon though as im in the market for a new susp set up and i need a new setup ASAP

-Pat-
              EUROPROJEKTZ | SouL.Cal Director

Comment

did he say anything about being for m3s vs non m3s? only thing im wondering
                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                  did he say anything about being for m3s vs non m3s? only thing im wondering
                  Not that I know of, I guess it would be down to demand.

Comment

prolly more non m/// would be wanting these, not many people stance them yet
                    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

im down!
                      DSDone

Comment

Bump

Comment

out of interest - what sort of deposit we looking at and then rough lead in time - based upon the E36 items - just so we know and can put moneies to one side.
                          plus does money go through stanceworks and mike or to the manufacturer direct - guess holland want euros!!

Comment

Originally posted by Natedogg View Post
                            out of interest - what sort of deposit we looking at and then rough lead in time - based upon the E36 items - just so we know and can put moneies to one side.
                            plus does money go through stanceworks and mike or to the manufacturer direct - guess holland want euros!!
                            Hasn't gone that far yet man, this is just to get everyone that's interested in one spot so I can put it to Jedidiah and see what they can do. As above he said 10 or more and they'll do it.

e36 are 1800-2200USD so you should just start saving that much, in general deposits usually range from 10-20% for most things (I have no idea what it is for Zero Clearance Coils so don't quote me, I know nussing!)

Comment

ah sorry - maybe should have typed it differant - what i wanted to know was how much deposit did people lay down on the E36 kit and how long did they wait from deposit to full payment to delivery etc...assuming everyone now has there E36 kits

Comment

Working...
                              X