Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car is insane man lol, keep it up dude!

Comment

ever thought about v-mounting the intercooler and radiator? looks like there would be enough space. would give mad short intake length and look crazy, but you'd need to mod the bonnet (which would suit the car anyway...). just some ideas, im sure you've probably got it planned out already though!

cheers

nick
      sigpic
      Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
      Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
      Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

honestly dude i think the flares will look like shit thats my opinion. if you are hell bent on running 13's and 11's then i think you should try using the stock metal body by cutting the quarters and front fenders and readjusting to fit.

Comment

I... need... new.. undies...
          Volkswagen Jetta, MKiii (Daily)
          BMW 320i, E21 (FOR SALE)

Comment

Holy shit. That has to be the widest wheel I've ever seen on a daily driven car

BMW E46 320d M-sport - Peugeot 205 1.9 GTI
            Instagram: andreaswibs

Comment

At first I was like 1j > SR.......

But those wheels have just made my jaw drop.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                First i was like whyyy? a sr20 tehn i was like damn thats nice, then i was like holy fucking dish.
                Looks mad good work bro
                Thanks Neil dude...

Originally posted by mines13 View Post
                car is insane man lol, keep it up dude!
                Will try my best mines

Originally posted by 340i View Post
                ever thought about v-mounting the intercooler and radiator? looks like there would be enough space. would give mad short intake length and look crazy, but you'd need to mod the bonnet (which would suit the car anyway...). just some ideas, im sure you've probably got it planned out already though!

cheers

nick
                The intercooler / rad are v-mounted however not in the usual setup, there is no heat soak atm so happy days, if I was to mesh up the front you would never know there was an FMIC there however if I v-mounted it correctly and cut the bonnet it would be obvious, I like my semi street sleeper for now. But thanks Nick I like to discuss all options

Originally posted by Okoye View Post
                honestly dude i think the flares will look like shit thats my opinion. if you are hell bent on running 13's and 11's then i think you should try using the stock metal body by cutting the quarters and front fenders and readjusting to fit.
                I was looking at the green goblin's build and see what you mean but thats not the look I want, here is a better idea of what I am after :

Speedhunters is an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for uncovering the world's most exciting car culture stories.

Originally posted by Chase Otter(: View Post
                I... need... new.. undies...
                Sorry I don't have any to lend ya mate LoL

Originally posted by AndreasW View Post
                Holy shit. That has to be the widest wheel I've ever seen on a daily driven car
                Camber should be tearful...

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                At first I was like 1j > SR.......

But those wheels have just made my jaw drop.
                The reason I didn't go 1JZ even thou I had one from a JZX100 sitting in my garage was weight, I wanted this car to have the engine as far back as possible for weight distribution and also not to affect the cars handling by being noise heavy, parts were readily available to me to I pressed forward with the build, hope that clears up my choices for you dude...

Your not the only one, still have to look once a day to make sure they are real ha, ha, ha...

Should have the arches next week so hope to have more updates soon...

Comment

Can't wait.

Comment

Thanks Sean, I've never wanted to cut up a perfectly good car before as much as I do now LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Kruizer View Post
                      I was looking at the green goblin's build and see what you mean but thats not the look I want, here is a better idea of what I am after :

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010...nary-tale.aspx
                      go for this look instead and these are only 11.5 -6 ...you're gonna have to pull some sort of magic lol

link --> http://www.stancenation.com/2010/12/14/foreign-soil/

link -->http://www.stancenation.com/2010/11/11/nationwide/

Last edited by jon4862; 03-24-2011, 06:56 PM.

Comment

simply in awe
                        KINGSTONPHOTO.NET
                        2005 Kia Spectra5 Build

Comment

Mother of God....

Subbed is pretty much all I can say right now.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                          yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Subscribed.
                            56' Big Back Glass Chevy
                            08' Audi S5

Comment

sweet jesus... this is unreal and i love it.
                              ///M 2.0
                              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Originally posted by jon4862 View Post
                                go for this look instead and these are only 11.5 -6 ...you're gonna have to pull some sort of magic lol

link --> http://www.stancenation.com/2010/12/14/foreign-soil/

link -->http://www.stancenation.com/2010/11/11/nationwide/

Way ahead of you, check my signature

Originally posted by kingston View Post
                                simply in awe
                                Thanks

Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                                Mother of God....

Subbed is pretty much all I can say right now.

Originally posted by Mr Ganja View Post
                                Subscribed.

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                                sweet jesus... this is unreal and i love it.
                                I'm more interested in my KP61 project atm but I will get back to this soon

Comment

Working...
                                X