Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy street autopilot,Uas aeros,RE-5's,2 comp. *Complete or part out* also e36 struts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy street autopilot,Uas aeros,RE-5's,2 comp. *Complete or part out* also e36 struts

Complete digital management w/ 2 viar 400c's (not parting out the mgmt) - 900
    UAS with brackets and leader lines- 250
    NEW RE-5 - 200
    Rokkor E36 coils - 200
    Whole shabang - 1500

I forgot to take pics of the compressors and tank which is the regular air lift 5 gallon black tank. the comps are 2x 400c's, pics of both will be up tomorrow.

Here's a practically brand new air set up i put together for my GF's e36. She's going back to static so its all for sale. This is complete, all you need is fittings for the rear bags and some air line. Its all in fantastic shape, there is a slight rub mark on one of the leader lines but it holds air fine and has for a long time before i got them from my buddy Aaron ok's infamous jetta. One line is bigger than the other because one was replaced and they no longer made the other size line but all works 100% flawlessly.

Get the best digital air setup (IMO) for what people are paying for a bare bones analog set up

I can set you up with a install if you're willing to come to LI, NY.

the little rub mark i was talking about

New re-5's

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

I know somebody needs a e36 air set up

Comment

compressors and water traps

Comment

Oh god... In a month. I'd buy them. I wish I had the money right meow.

Jesus Christ drives an E36.

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Comment

Working...
        X