Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any room for a Speed 3 from DC?

Low provided by BC Racing!

I wanted to go hella flush after I got my wheels, but even at this height I still tend to scrape

Go lower man, heres mine dont worry about scraping just say yolo and dont give a f about it if youre so concerned buy a metal skidplate

Comment

Originally posted by Stangcobra View Post
      Go lower man, heres mine dont worry about scraping just say yolo and dont give a f about it if youre so concerned buy a metal skidplate
      Can you list your mods?

Comment

just raceland coils rota g-forces 18x9+30 spc camber arms cobb rsb jbr ssp jbr rmm cobb ap cobb tip sure v2 intake resonator delete test pipe

Comment

Don't listen to that guy, he's on racelands, rotas AND he says yolo.

Comment

There are many better examples out there.

And everything he said, makes me want to smash my head into my desk. Racelands are awful, rotas are terrible quality, and saying YOLO when he "scrapes" is dumb, that is one of the higher MS3s I've seen.
            Last edited by Kielan; 06-25-2012, 10:21 AM.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              Ha! He totally called him on it! I love speed 3s tho.do it proper

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stangcobra View Post
                  cobb rsb jbr ssp jbr rmm cobb ap cobb tip sure v2

Comment

He said "yolo, go lower" and both cars have almost the same ride height...

OP, you're on the right track.
                    The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Shit would be so much easier to read (stangcobra) if there were commas and whatnot. Punctuation, it actually IS useful.
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        There are many better examples out there.

And everything he said, makes me want to smash my head into my desk. Racelands are awful, rotas are terrible quality, and saying YOLO when he "scrapes" is dumb, that is one of the higher MS3s I've seen.
                        I actually bought Racelands first, when I got the coils I returned them because, I had to reuse some parts off the old struts and I wanted everything new. Never knew people did not like them so much.

But if they are the only ones people can afford, then thats fine.

Comment

Just spin the racelands down and when you pee blood, remember, YOLO.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I'll be honest, when kids started saying "yolo", I thought it meant something else, like short form for "yo love", or "yo, u low" or something like that, then I've learned its true meaning, I felt like kicking kids whenever they yolo.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              haha
                              Instagram: @rileystair

Comment

Working...
                              X