Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legendary nightmare: Emo Status. Dark Corners and Razor Blades (Titled by Dave)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks great.. all im gunna say is more low in front
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
      what a bucket

I know

Originally posted by integral View Post
      looks great.. all im gunna say is more low in front
      Yeah, but it already has rake, which a luxury car shouldnt have... Once the new wheel and tire set up is done it will sit 100 times better... Promise..
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

shyt is bad ass!

JDL-racing.com|RIZQ Built.
        sickSTANCE-Slow&Low

Comment

Going lower

Comment

Looking awsome dude! cant wait to see some more pics!

Comment

There wont be too many pics of this, got the other project to finish first... Plus I have stoped spending money on cars inorder to come to the states.

Comment

So this morning as I was pulling out of work, the transmission shat itself... Wont select in any gear, just free spins. Either the converter is gone, or the Diff has shat.

So yeah... Legendary nightmare all over again.

I get sacked from my job, the day after the head gaskets blew, I turn 21, the day after the trans lets go.... Can not wait to see what happens next!

Comment

So since Thor (the Legend, named by Mr. Du werk) has been dead, it has been sitting out the front of my house while I aquire currency to fix it. Turns out that even in my quiet neighbourhood there are Jealous CUNTS that seem to want to ruin other peoples shit.

There are two other cars that are parked in my street, on being my uncles ford laser that is a piece of shit, and the other a Valiant owned by some hippy that lives across the road from me. Both those cars are parked on the street for months, no one takes a second look at them. I leave the legend out there for a couple of weeks, and BAM:

Can I get a Fuck My Life?

Comment

fuckk, stupid little kids. Seems like you should heat up that panel and pop it out from the inside. Maybe just need to touch up the paint after?

Comment

The paint has cracked both at the top and bottom, wont be able to touch it up.. If you notice at the bottom where the crease is, it has actually pushed that part of the panel out.. Unfortunately there is no easy fix. Sure it will pop out easy enoug, but will take a fair bit of work to get straight.

The plan was never to make this car a pig, but instead straighten it up and give it a fresh coat of paint.. Now it just got that little bit further away from its goal.

Comment

Shithouse 5 minute chop.... but what you reckon?

Radiused fenders and 20"s?

This is as it sits with the 18"s... I think they are way too small to pull off the radiused fender look..

Last edited by Oxer; 10-09-2010, 08:50 AM.

Comment

needs more camber VIP styles and maybe 19s
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                            needs more camber VIP styles and maybe 19s
                            What about staggered 19f, 20r?

And yes no shit needs camber, but you dont have that much time to do it in 5 mins

Comment

Do 19" all around!

Comment

Edited that post^^^ with the original on 18"s... Feel free to chop, cause I cant right now, but I just think 19"s arent hardcore enough for the amount of work involved...

Its like Rusty going for a 3" roof chop, no point if you're going all out..... If that makes sence?

Wheres Mike? He's my mentor, or maybe Im just his stalker.... His input would be nice

And obviously I would rework the rear guards, maybe graft the flared off a second set of front guards to make them match.....

Comment

Working...
                                X