X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hence y u wanna get somethign u do like, so it aint a waste of money.

Comment

• so bassically you just want coils and wheels and interior on your next car? possibly paint if it needs it
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
        hence y u wanna get somethign u do like, so it aint a waste of money.
        Originally posted by Drama View Post
        so bassically you just want coils and wheels and interior on your next car? possibly paint if it needs it
        I would be willing to drop as much money as my next car needs into it, regardless of what it needs. Obviously coils, and wheels, interior isn't hard and I love doing that stuff. Really if its something I will really like (and it obv will because my parents will have little influence on the decision), I am sure that I can get into something that I will want to have and want to make truly baller.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
          the natural progression for a honda owner is into a bmw.
          Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
          or nissan, like me :p
          Both for me in the future.

Hand me down #1-92 Nissan Maxima. SOLD.
          Hand me down #2-07 Accord Coupe

I want a E36 M3 and a S-Chassis.
          Last edited by jasonklee; 08-13-2010, 10:59 PM.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Wait, how old are you Jason?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Still in school.

Working towards pre-requisite ish for Nursing program.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• lol i had two hondas, then got a holden, now im saving for a nissan, shall own one in november.

Comment

• Come buy my Corrado, 5K takes it
                  ///M 2.0
                  G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Find me a buyer for my POS for 5 grand and I will.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Which Nissan? S-chassis?

Just found my inspiration for the Accord coupe.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        I would be willing to drop as much money as my next car needs into it, regardless of what it needs. Obviously coils, and wheels, interior isn't hard and I love doing that stuff. Really if its something I will really like (and it obv will because my parents will have little influence on the decision), I am sure that I can get into something that I will want to have and want to make truly baller.
                        worrd

lmfaaaooo
                        typical idiot at a car show...turbo rotary, with headers....LOL
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• God damn that is hot.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I wish someone would be willing to pay 5 grand for a G60, but sadly nobody will. That's the only thing keeping me from getting an E36 right now. We put too much money into it after spending too much money on it so i'm basically stuck now.

And i've seen that vid before, i love watching ones like that.
                            ///M 2.0
                            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Mad olddddd video, shit's still hilarious though.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                                I wish someone would be willing to pay 5 grand for a G60, but sadly nobody will. That's the only thing keeping me from getting an E36 right now. We put too much money into it after spending too much money on it so i'm basically stuck now.
                                Oh.. Its a G60...
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X